Wednesday, December 27, 2006

We Have a Winner!

You will remember that we had a contest going on. Well, today's the day I am supposed to announce the winner.

Well, actually, we only had two entrants. Not sure what that says about the contest. I'm sure that the prize (Ray Comfort "Living Waters" tracts) are very popular. Oh well.

Anyway, I had said something about sending tracts to the winner and also maybe the second person with the right answer. Well, that's what I've decided to do.

Pastor Ken Silva was the first to answer correctly that the guy in the picture is Steve Camp. Blaurock was the second (and last one). I sent a copy of the full image to Steve, but never heard from him. Tough luck Steve, you coulda nailed it and walked away with some great tracts! Oh well, at least I'm sure that the image of the bulletin brings back some great memories for him.

Click here to see the entire sheet that Steve's picture was scanned from. That puppy is dated 1978! Steve was at a place near Morton named the "Jesus Barn". It has since been torn down. Fortunately for us, Steve is still standing!

Congratulations to you both. Ken has sent me his mailing address and I'll be boxing the tracts up for him tomorrow. I'll need Blaurock's real name and address as well. You can email me at tjbrown527@insightbb.com.

Blessings.

No comments: