Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Another Contest??? --
Yes! Another Contest!

Did I hear you say you really could use 100 tracts from Ray Comfort? I thought so. Here's your chance! And this may not even be much of a contest!

Ok, here ya go.

The other day, I was going through a bunch of old papers and I found a sheet of paper announcing an event. I won't say what the event was, what the date was or anything else. Besides, I have to save those for hints later, don't I?

I will say that the person in the picture was/is well known. But who is it?

Contest winner will be announced on December 27th.
If you won our last contest (that's you, Dan from Tennessee!) sorry you are not eligible. Time to scoot over and let someone else have some goodies! In case of multiple correct entries, the earliest submission will be considered the winner. Or, maybe I'll send the first two correct ones tracts. Hey, I'm moody, who knows!?!

No anonymous entries will be accepted (and believe it or not, we got them on our last contest....as if you can send tracts to "anonymous"! -- hey, maybe they were emergent???) so make sure you have a name on your entry. One entry per person.

Have fun!

1 comment:

POWER PRO said...

Hey, Comfort tracts!

It looks like Steve Camp in the early-mid eighties.