Sunday, June 29, 2008

No Comment?
part 2

It was back in April that I posted a notice that comments on this blog would be shut down, at least temporarily.

Well, it's been a couple of months and I'm happy to say that everything is ok. No mass exodus of readers, no crickets chirping in the activity logs. And, I've gotten used to the relative peace and quiet, knowing that I'm not doing this for verbal affirmation. True, I've not been posting as much but then much of that comes with warmer weather and the increased activity that comes with it.

I've been thinking a bit about opening comments back up. Just thinking. And I'll think some more about it. Yes, we still get our trolls blowing by on a regular basis, including one that said he'd never come back. That's ok. That's not the reason why comments went out anyway.

But I do know the frustration of seeing things on a blog and not being able to respond in some fashion. It's more often the positive things I want to say that I can't.

So, this is just a post to acknowlege this thought that's been floating around in my mind for a few days.

I'll keep you posted.

Again, thanks for stopping by.