Friday, February 01, 2008

Brannon Howse on Discernment, Biblical Truth and Unity


"Topic: Are Christians that oppose the emergent church, Rick Warren, Joel Osteen and others being unloving and unChrist like? What is the price of unity? Can we get along and go along with those that are contrary to Biblical truth? Are we required to call someone before we publicly talk about what they have publicly written and said?"

Oh, and let me add that he discusses Rick's call for religious pluralism...


And yes, feel free to distribute the graphic.

"...And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Cor. 11:12-14

3 comments:

pastorbrianculver said...

I was thirsty, but I just lost my desire!!!!

Tim Brown said...

Come on, drink the kool-aid. You know you'll like it.

You *WILL* like it...

pastorbrianculver said...

no, you can't make me, you can't make me!!