Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Contest? YES! A Contest!


Well, with everything else going on here, we've decided it's time for a contest. The winner will receive a whole mess 'o tracts from my personal cache. A little of everything. Could anyone use 100 free Livingwaters tracts? I thought so. Don't worry, I'll buy more.

Anyway, no doubt you want to know how to get these in your hot little hands for distribution.

Well, it's simple. Go to this link and submit a caption for the “missing link” at position “c”. I've supplied all the others. The best submitted caption will be inserted on the graphic for posterity....or posters, whatever.

So far, I have the following caption for our “devolution parade”. Remember the infamous “Evolution Chart of Missing Links?” Well, think “Homo-sapiens in Reverse”.

A. Authenticus Christianus
- Knew the Word
- Counted the Cost
- Obeyed the Word

B. Godus Downus Manus Uppus (God lowered by man, man elevated himself).
- Product of the “enlightenment”, you know, when we got “so smart”.

C. Blank – I have my own ideas, but I'll leave this up to you.

D. Seekerus Sensitivus
- Marked by searching for the mythical “Seekerus”.

E. Purposus Drivenus
- Trying to figure out “What on Earth He's Here For”.


Contest ends one week from today. Send submisions to me via a comment. I'll post all submissions/comments when the winner is announced.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neoevangelicus Ecumenicus

- Left the fundamentals of the faith for something neo and more positive
- Will even work with the Creator’s enemies to be more inclusive

Anonymous said...

Azusus Streetus

Carried about by every wind of doctrine