Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Have One on Me!

I keep hearing about the McDonald's boycott. For those of you who do not know, McDonald's decided to join the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. And they have now decided to state that anyone who supports traditional marriage is "motivated by hate". Wow. Now they know motives! The secret must be in the sauce? No, I think they've just had one to many Happy Meals.

Anyway, for those of you in the boycott and even if you just don't care to plunk down good money for something you can make yourself, I've had this for quite a while. If it isn't the actual recipe, it doesn't matter because it is so close. Besides, you know what you are eating. And if you are like me trying to lose a few pounds, you can substitute low fat / fat free ingredients. That works pretty well too. And it's cheaper, which appeals to me -- I hate to pay someone else to make what I can make myself.