Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Danger of Becoming Battle-Weary

Thank you to Ingrid at Slice for posting a link to this. This is an issue for myself and I'm sure to many of us in these dark, frustrating days. We expect the world to be unbelieving, and so we put our hope in the Lord, and we also look to fellowship at our local churches for a bouying up. Unfortunatley, all to often the second is in vain because of the condition of the local church.

Yes, this is familiar territory to me. But I commend this article to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tim. This article is a keeper. I especially like the alternatives he presents in the next to last paragraph. Convicting.

Tim Brown said...

Yes, it is!

I'm happy he mentined gathering to read books to one another. I've been thinking along those lines for a while. It's a confirmation to me that I'm perhaps onto something.