Monday, April 07, 2008

Trolls Say The Darndest Things. . .

Ok, here's our first "Troll Quote".

This one is from a short while back, in response to my post on Focus on the Family's capitulation to Canadian "hate crime" laws. This particular self-proclaimed troll, like so many, likes to focus on the "you're so narrow" attack. He said:

"It must be tough being alone"

Well, it would be. . .if I were. But I'm not.

Our troll seems to forget that the Lord never leaves us or forsakes us. And if standing for the truth means standing physically alone, it doesn't mean that I am alone.

Oh yeah. Not long after I refused the comment, his response was "Ahh, blog moderation. . ."

Yup. Blog moderation. I think it's a good thing.

Stay tuned for more of "Trolls Say The Darndest Things".

2 comments:

reformedlawless said...

Tim

How many examples do we have in the bible where the minority was the one in the right. It was true then and it is now. Those who are in Christ Jesus are never truly alone.

Blessings bro,

Bill

Daniel C said...

This should be an interesting series...