Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Rare Call to Action

As you all know, it has been very rare that I've used this blog to call for boycotts, letters and such. But in light of what I received in my email this morning, I would like to make an exception.

Here's what I got in my email from the American Family Association this morning:

"McDonald's has signed on to a nationwide effort to promote "gay" and "lesbian" business ventures.According to McDonald's CEO Jim Skinner, McDonald's will aggressively promote the homosexual agenda. In remarks on McDonald's Web site concerning the company becoming a member of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), Skinner wrote: "Being a socially responsible organization is a fundamental part of who we are. We have an obligation to use our size and resources to make a difference in the world...and we do."

Read the rest here, then if you are concerned about this, call your local restaurants, write them a letter, or something. One way we serve as salt and light in this present evil age is by standing up and saying "Hold it, this is wrong!".

Thanks for your time. . ..

No comments: