Everyone is welcome here. However, when you post a comment please remember some simple rules.
1. No one has an inalienable right to have their comments posted.
2. Please keep on-topic, otherwise it may not be posted at all.
3. Starting out with a sarcastic comment is a pretty good way to show me your intentions are not, well, honorable and will tend to wake up the cynic in me thus triggering the "delete" function.
4. Whining about h0w your comment wasn't posted is a sure way to prove to me that my cynicism (see point 3) was justly roused.
5. Comments that make personal assaults at others who post comments will not be published.
6. In light of rule 5, my posting an article that says something like "So and So teaches thus and so and here is the evidence" does not constitute a personal assault on my part, no matter how you may dislike what I had to say.
7. My time is worth more than wasting it on mud-wrestling on my own blog. If I see that you're here basically saying "Change my opinion against my will", don't be surprised if I don't humor you.
8. I reserve the right to create a post based on a submitted comment. It may be because of some positive comment that I'd like to expand on. It may also be that I'll take a troll-type comment and use it for another post of "Trolls Say The Darndest Things". In the former case, I will give credit to the commenter. In the latter case, I'll leave names out of the immediate post. If someone finds the original post however. . ..
I met the Lord Jesus Christ in 1998. Before then, I had made a profession of faith but now know there was no reality to it. I had no sense of personal sin and a need for a savior. I had "prayed the prayer" but there was no transformation.
It was only after the Lord let me bottom out and see myself as a sinner ripe for judgement that I realized that I needed a savior. There was simply no other remedy.
Paul told the Corinthians "Examine yourselves to see if you are in the faith."
If you profess to know the Lord, that is the best advice I can give you.